Please check the following contents before contacting us.
If the game cannot be installed or cannot complete loading, please try clearing the cache of your Internet browser.
The following issues may occur in the game:
- Cannot see all the screens, need scroll up or down to see all.
-Please press the full-screen button to get the perfect size screen.
- An error “It may be caused by lacking of PC memory” is displayed.
We are currently investigating and working to fix these issues. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and thank you for your understanding.
-Please try to use Google Chrome.
We improved the loading times of the game.
Therefore, “Internet Explorer” is no longer available from the latest version.
Please install a recommended browser such as Chrome or Facebook Gameroom.
*If the error message "Your browser does not support WebAssembly" is displayed, please update your browser to the latest version.
How to clear cache:
- Chrome (https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050)
- On your browser toolbar, click Menu Button > More Tools > Clear Browsing Data.
- In the "Clear browsing data" box, click the checkboxes for Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files.
- Click Clear browsing data.
- OS - Windows 7+, Mac OS X 10.10+
- Browser - Chrome(Version 63+), Edge(Version 16+)
- Processor - Intel Core i3-3210
- Memory - 2GB+
- Storage - 4GB+
- Video - Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000
- Resolution - 1280×720
How to solve the memory error in Firefox
- Enter "about: memory" in the search bar of Firefox
- Free memory＞Click Minimize memory usage
- Restart the game
Because it is unstable to play games on Firefox (32-bit), we recommend you upgrade to 64-bit or use another browser.
How to slove the performance issue in Firefox
- Refresh Firefox
When are the next stages(levels)/slots will be added?
We are currently working to create the next stages(levels)/slots.
We are sorry, but the specific time and date is undecided.
Please keep playing free play mode until the next update.
Friends are not showing in Friend List
Please do the following:
Press the "FRIENDS" button > Press the “Activate FRIENDS” button > Open each friend window again.
If your friend's privacy setting is not set as below, that friend may not be shown in your friend list.
“Apps and Websites” in Facebook Settings
(Log into Facebook and click ▼ in the top right of Facebook)
- Phantom Chronicle Slots is in the list of “Active”
- “Friend list” is active in Phantom Chronicle Slots setting
- App visibility is set to "Public" or "Friends" in Phantom Chronicle Slots setting
For details, please see the information below
Please describe the problem you encountered and provide us the following information depending on the issue type. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
- Loading and Connection issues:
-Details of your PC, OS, browser and its version. Screenshots of the error screen.
- Slot machine and Payout issues:
-Which slots/events, When happened and the number of chips/gems.
- Bonus and Gifts issues:
-The name of Bonus/Gifts, URL. When you attempt to receive it. Error message.
*By sending the screenshots of the error screen, you may receive a prompt reply.
This is how you can take a screenshot.
【For Mac OS】
Please be aware that some queries may take some time to answer, and that there are also queries we are unable to answer.
We cannot reply to queries asking for gameplay advice.
Every answer we provide is directed at you as an individual user. Please refrain from using any answer, in whole or in part,
for a different or secondary purpose.