1.Provision of Personal Information
It is assumed that Personal Information will be provided by the Individual(s) in the following situations:
- When subscribing to/participating in services, events, etc. planned or executed by the Company.
- When applying for work advertised by the Company (including regular and temporary employment).
- When specific transactions are conducted between the Company and the Individual(s).
- When inquiries are made regarding the above or any other Company business.
2.Purposes of Use of Personal Information
 The Personal Information provided by the Individual(s) according to the preceding section 1 will be used by the Company to accomplish the purposes given in the following examples and within the given scope. However, the purposes of use shall not be subject to the restrictions of this section in the cases specified in the following Item .
- To provide the Company's products (including software), services, and after-sales services.
- To develop/review the Company's new products (including software) and services, and to announce planning events (including implementing and canvassing for associated campaigns, prize competitions, etc.).
- To manage contractual relationships with the Individual(s).
- To manage various claims relating to the Company's business and services (including matters concerning billing, collection, protection, and assignment of claims).
- To prepare business analyses, statistics, and survey material.
- Items related to the above entries.
 Exclusions to the provisions of the preceding Section are as follows:
- WWhen disclosure/provision of Personal Information is required by law.
- When disclosure/provision of Personal Information is necessary for the protection of the life, body or property of an individual, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the Individual(s).
- When disclosure/provision of Personal Information is particularly necessary in order to improve public health or to promote the healthy development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the Individual(s).
- When disclosure/provision of Personal Information is necessary in order to cooperate with government organizations, local authorities, or their commissioned agents in pursuing their official duties, and obtaining the consent of the Individual(s) may impede the execution of such duties.
- Use of non-personally identifiable statistical data and materials.
3.Changes to Purposes of Use
If changes are made to the purposes given in the preceding Section 2, the Company will notify the Individual(s) or make a public announcement. However, this shall not apply in the following cases:
- When notifying the Individual(s) or making a public announcement regarding the purposes of use may harm the life, body, property or other rights or interests of the Person or a third party.
- When notifying the Individual(s) or making a public announcement regarding the purposes of use may harm the rights or legitimate interests of the Company.
- When it is necessary to cooperate wiernment organizations or local authorities in pursuing their official duties and notifying the Individual(s) or making a public announcement regarding the purposes of use may impede the th govexecution of such duties.
4.Maintenance of Accurate Data
The Company will strive to maintain accurate and updated personal data (Personal Information that has been compiled into a database) within the scope required to achieve the purposes of use.
If the handling of Personal Information is outsourced, in whole or in part, the Company will carry out necessary and appropriate supervision of the outsourcing partner for safe management of Personal Information.
6.Announcement of Purposes of Use
If the Individual(s) requests notification of the purposes of use of Personal Information that the Company has the authority to disclose/amend/delete, etc. (hereinafter, "Retained Personal Data"), the Company will, as a general rule, notify them without delay after confirming the Individual(s) identity. However, the exclusions outlined in Section 3 may apply.
7.Request for Disclosure
If the Individual(s) requests disclosure of Retained Personal Data that identifies them, the Company will disclose the data without delay after confirming the Individual(s) identity. However, this excludes cases in which disclosure would violate the law or could significantly impede appropriate execution of the Company's business.
8.Revision of Personal Information
If the Individual(s) requests revision of Retained Personal Data concerning themselves because it contains factual errors, the Company will, as a general rule, carry out the revision and notify the Individual(s) without delay after confirming the Individual(s) identity.
9.Safe Management of Personal Information
In addition to conducting safe management of Personal Information, the Company will take preventive measures against unauthorized access, leakage, loss, falsification, etc.
Shigeharu Umezaki, President